The Last Guardian

It's done!

I could dance around my room. After several variations, multiple scene re-writes, and delay after delay after delay, Chapter Thirteen is finished!

Now I am war-gaming the biggie: Chapter Fourteen. The Wildfire Affair. We switch from focussing on Lawrence to Salieri, and oh man, have I been waiting on this.

In other news, I just read the newest book in the Artemis Fowl series. It's quite good. It's trim, fast paced, and has everything+ that I want in an Artemis Fowl book. It's also the last, which makes me a little sad. But it's a suitable ending and with a big enough bang that it's one big climax onto itself. I'm going to miss the series.

So, this 30% of this post is Mabel's, or more accurately, Montiere's. The other 70% belong to Artemis.